Here's my challenge list;
- Sugar Cookie Cut-outs - my grandmothers recipe calls for sour cream, we'll see about that!
- Magic Bars - Graham cracker crust here I come!
- Wedding Cookies - my powdered palm sugar will come in handy here.
- Snickerdoodle - favorite childhood cookie.
- Flourless Chocolate Walnut Cookie - part meringue, part chewy goodness.
- Cranberry Crumble Bars - I haven't quite worked this one out yet.
- Pumpkin Spice Macaroons - adding the vegetable of the season seemed appropriate.
- Meringue Cookies - my mother in laws recipe from Ian's childhood in Saudi Arabia.
- Thumbprints - my grandmothers recipe!
- Rum Raisin Spice - who doesn't like a little alcohol this time of year?
- Chocolate Cherry Bars - another of Ian's favorite child hood recipes.
- Peanut Butter Blossoms - my favorite cookie of all time, peanut butter cookie and a Hershey kiss!
This is a pretty intimidating list if you ask me. I will be updating my daily progress and posting the recipes as they work themselves out. Happy Holidays!